Search found 12 matches

by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:51 pm
Forum: GMMG Cars WANTED
Topic: **GMMG Birds Wanted**
Replies: 43
Views: 7208

<t>Dear 02WS6,<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> I contacted David a little over a month ago pertaining to this car. It all depends on what you are looking for. I am wanting to add another Blackbird to my stable, but preferring a phase 2 Blackbird. I personally like the Blackbird (original 50) plus the prototy...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:25 pm
Forum: BlackBird WS6 Firebird
Topic: #33 Blackbird - (Red/Charcoal)
Replies: 2
Views: 1019

Gary,

Sharp looking Blackbird! Gotta love red. : -)

Have fun with your GMMG Blackbird Trans Am. Still one of the best looking cars and a true collector piece.

Regards,

Matt Phillips

Blackbird car #32
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:21 pm
Topic: Carl Black Pontiac Representative registered here now
Replies: 6
Views: 817

<t>Lance,<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> I have made several calls to the Carl Black dealership in regards to obtaining an original Carl black plastic license plate tag which shows Carl Black GMMC - Pontiac? They were plastic license plates with red lettering. I assume these were long gone once Pontiac was ...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:12 pm
Forum: GMMG Owners
Topic: GMMG Gathering?
Replies: 8
Views: 2211

<t>I would be interested in getting a GMMG gathering. I know I have discussed this idea with Jim Smith and J.D. I have attended the Fred Gibb Memeorial La Harpe show and saw alot of the older Yenko and COPO cars there. Last time I was there I met Helen Gibb and her daugher, got to even drive Helen's...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:21 pm
Topic: #32 Blackbird - Red
Views: 1315

<t>Yes I have seen the 1:24 Earnhardt Pontiac IROC Trans Am cars. I wasn't certain about the back section since it has the race wing but would be less work than what I had to do with the two 1:18 scale Trans Am diecast bodies. I may have to give one a try if I pick up a donor car relatively inexpens...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:03 pm

<t>The 1:18 diecast GMMG Blackbird model is a one off creation I did for my real GMMG Blackbird car. I had to take two 1:18 scale diecast cars to create this model. The main car I used was a 1:18 Yatming Trans Am convertible. I then used a jewelry saw to remove the trunk portion and then took a 1:18...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:06 pm
Forum: 35th Anniversary Performance Edition SS Camaro
Topic: # 11 PE is here!!
Replies: 10
Views: 3284

<r>Ron,<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> I am interested in your car. I currently own a Carl Black Blackbird car #32 and have been looking for an all original, low mileage phase II+ car. Can you send me your phone number so I can contact you?<br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> e-mail: <EMAIL email="Matt.Phillips@cat.com"...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:48 pm
Forum: Community Lounge
Topic: GMMG Holiday Cards
Replies: 4
Views: 786

Awesome Christmas cards. I was not aware of this until reading this post. Thanks for sharing and make sure you save those sweet looking cards! Matt
by GMMGBlackbird32
Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:41 pm

<t>Thanks for the comments and posting the pictures. It was nice meeting you and seeing your phase 2 Camaro at Springfield. I never did get a change to talk to the guy in the SOM Blackbird that I saw driving around Springfield when we drove in. My girls do enjoy the cars and going to car shows. I th...
by GMMGBlackbird32
Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:55 pm

<t>I look forward to meet other GMMG car owners and people that share the interest in these specials cars. I have attached below a few photos of my car from the 2008 F-Body Bash at Indianapolis 500 speedway and also from the 2012 POCI Nats. I did decide to build a custom 1 of 1 1:18 diecast of my Bl...