Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

2013 Hennessy Camaro SS for sale

NON - GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
RareSS

Post by RareSS »

I was contacted today by a friend that has a buddy trying to sell his 2013 Hennessy 650 hp Camaro SS. I wasn't given much info, but he said that it is white in color, has 300 miles on it, and wants $50k for it. The Camaro is located in Odessa, Texas.

If interested, send me an email to Tofy1952@gmail.com and I can give you the guy's number to contact about more info on it.

Jim (RareSS)

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Sounds pretty bad a$$ with 650 hp. Everyone has a spin on the 5th gen Camaro these days. :)

Topic author
RareSS

Post by RareSS »

I was at Hennessy the other day looking around and I got to see the #1 Z-28 Camaro, while I was there! They got it and converted it to a 1000 hp Camaro.