Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 for sale

NON - GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
99legnd2rZ

1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 for sale

Post by 99legnd2rZ »

1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 for sale. $21K
37,500 miles.
I've had the privilege of owning this car for 20 years. This car was inspired by all of the GMMG cars and one of my dearest friends JD LeBlanc.
It has many modification. GMMG exhaust. Hooker long tube headers custom y-pipe and w/o cats. Head & cam package. Lingenfelter/Comp cam and springs with ported stock heads Melling oil pump. Ported throttle body. SLP mas air sensor. LS6 intake. Approx 410hp to the tires. Automatic transmission. GM SS spoiler and VFN Cowl Hood.
Wheels, 17 x 9 front and 17 x 11 rear Torq Thrust M wheels. Corvette C4 brakes. Earls braided stainless steel brake lines. Line lock
Stock rear dif with 3:73 gears. Custom interior. Bolt in sub frame connectors. BMR rear lower control arms and panhard bar. BMR torque arm. KONI single adjustable shocks. GMMG/Eibach springs. Strano front and rear anti-roll bars. Interior was removed and completely cover in FATT Mat (sound deadening)

This car was special ordered by Scott Settlemire to be used on the camaro legends tour in 1999 and 2000. I have a letter from him to confirm

I'm sure I'm forgetting a lot of stuff.
The car is located in Kansas City MO

Contact me
erwolfe68@gmail.com

Bowtie-Bri

Re: 1999 Hugger Orange Camaro Z/28 for sale

Post by Bowtie-Bri »

Beautiful Camaro! Love the Hugger Orange and love the interior!! GLWS!
I have a Nickey Stage II Camaro convt. for sale in Hemmings.