Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Re: New Administrator and New Global Moderator Appointments

For questions or discussions regarding this forum board and its operation.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Welcome Aaron

As the Forum Board & Registry continues to grow more help is needed.

Thanks to everyone for your assistance.

If you haven't posted anything for awhile, please do so. Others would like to hear from you.

Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

CETABlackbird4

Post by CETABlackbird4 »

Hello Aaron

Welcome and many thanks for stepping up to work with the Forum Board and Registry. Know that your work will be much appreciated.

And JD, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done to help make the Registry what it is today. As a GMMG owner, I feel so fortunate to have the Registry.

All the best,

Mike

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

@CETABlackbird4 wrote:Hello Aaron ,

Welcome and many thanks for stepping up to work with the Forum Board and Registry. Know that your work will be much appreciated.

And JD, I can't thank you enough for everything you have done to help make the Registry what it is today. As a GMMG owner, I feel so fortunate to have the Registry.

All the best,

Mike

THANKS MIKE ! ! ! ! ! :D

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Congrats guys! :)

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

If you'd like some GMMG Registry Business Cards for an event please let Jim know.

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars