Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

I cant send PM

For questions or discussions regarding this forum board and its operation.

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

WOW THAT'S WEIRD! THESE GMMG OWNER'S CAN BE SO STUCK UP. LOL. MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE RUN HIM OFF THE ROAD. MAYBE HE HAS NO IDEA WHAT HE IS DRIVING? ANYWAY THANKS FOR SHARING.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Honestly I think Jim is right. He probably has a Intimidator and knows very little about the car other he likes the looks and it was commissioned by Dale to be built! :doh:

Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

Either way, I expected a lot more. You guys have set the bar and it fell very, very short.

wake00

Post by wake00 »

That’s a shame. I can understand your frustration. There aren’t many GMMG cars down South. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another one… especially while driving.

Some people just aren’t true car fans.

NCGuy68

Post by NCGuy68 »

@wake00 wrote:That’s a shame. I can understand your frustration. There aren’t many GMMG cars down South. I don’t think I’ve ever seen another one… especially while driving.

Some people just aren’t true car fans.

^^^ This. I have only seen 2 other GMMG cars in the Southeast. A Intimidator at a car show and our friend in SC that owns a 'Drop Top' Blackbird and that I had the pleasure of dining with @ the Power Tour in Charlotte.

And sadly there is a certain 'not-built' Intimidator warehoused only 5 miles from me that I haven't been able to see :shock:

Such a Pity... :doh:

Topic author
camaro6662
Vehicle: PE47

Post by camaro6662 »

To favorite mods I cant send any PM

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Please explain - JD & I received your PM. Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
camaro6662
Vehicle: PE47

Post by camaro6662 »

never mind I figured it out Thanks