Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Carl Black Dealer tag

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts for sale forum.

Topic author
Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

I am looking for any interest from fellow Blackbird owners in purchasing a reproduction Carl Black Pontiac dealer tag. These would have been applied to the cars when they were sold new before they were registered and plated. The reproduction tags will be made out of thin aluminum verses cardboard. The cost will be $30 each plus shipping and handling. Please either private message me here on the forum or email me at aaroneishome@yahoo.com if you are interested. At this point I'm am just looking to see how many people would be interested.

pesessions

Post by pesessions »

I'm in.

Topic author
Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

@pesessions wrote:I'm in.

My apologies... I had a run of these made a few months ago and they are all spoken for.

The picture above is of your car when Mario listed it for sale.

pesessions

Post by pesessions »

Thanks, unfortunately, I didn't get the tag. Let me know if you ever do any more. Thanks

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Call Mario - maybe he still has the plate?

He's a sponsor on the Forum & his info is @ the bottom of the page.
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

I was told by Wayne ( owner #3) that Mario sold the tag seperate from the car.