Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

GMMG OWNER SPECIFIC PARTS PRICING

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts for sale forum.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

*** GMMG specific parts will only be sold to GMMG Car owners for use on their GMMG's.

The Registry and it's members will not sell anything to anyone that attempts to clone a GMMG.

We need everyone's support to minimize any GMMG clones - this will help protect our investments in GMMG's. Jim Smith

Special orders these items as needed..... Leed time could be around 3 weeks - shipping is additional

We now have the last 5 GMMG Rear Badges - no more will be made - $225 - shipping included

They are the correct - thick badges for the rear

Contact JD for more information

Link with more information........ http://forums.gmmgregistry.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37

***Air Box Decal $60.00 each - Contact JD

***Blackbird Floor Mats? - Contact Jim Simon GMMG Blackbird on the Forum

***GMMG Windshield & Mirror Numbers? - Contact Aaron Blackbird34 on the Forum

*** GMMG Car Covers? Contact JD or Jim - we can see if we can get one for you. No promises. :?:

GMMG BADGES........

In an attempt to eliminate “cloning” of our GMMG cars, Mike Carnahan, daytonajim, GMMG BlackBird and myself are in agreement that everyone who has ordered either a set of BlackBird badges or a GMMG badge or badges will need to sign an agreement consenting to “re-sell” these badges back to the GMMG Registry for the original purchase price should they sell the GMMG car or cars that they now own so that these badges won’t be re-sold on E-Bay, Craig’s List, etc. for profit to Non-GMMG car owners. Furthermore, each purchaser will have to agree not to re-sell these badges to anyone other than the GMMG Registry. I will be drafting this letter and emailing it out to each person who has ordered any of these badges. Mike Carnahan has also informed me that he will be numbering each badge and we will record who has each badge. WE WILL REQUIRE THAT I HAVE THE ORIGINAL SIGNED AGREEMENT LETTER BACK IN MY POSSESSION PRIOR TO SHIPPING YOUR BADGES TO YOU.

Daytonajim has run across people trying to duplicate these badges and sell them on E-Bay to people who do not own a GMMG car so that they can “pass” their car off as a GMMG car. I should think that we would all be in agreement on this and want to protect our investments in these cars and preserve their pedigree. As many of you know, when GMMG sold their chambered exhaust, they made a cheap replica of the GMMG logo and sent that with the exhaust (See both photos below. This first photo was taken at a car show in Omaha, Nebraska and the second photo was posted on the 35thLE.com forum board. Note in the first photo that he has painted his tail panel black, has the cheap GMMG vinyl logo, the stainless CAMARO inserts and the Berger Chevrolet license plate frame and below that is another Camaro that has the black tail panel with the stainless "CAMARO" inserts, the Dick Harrell Wide Body rear spoiler complete with the "Mr Chevrolet" lettering and striping down the side with "Nickey/SC). Many people who purchased the chambered exhaust put this cheap vinyl replica GMMG logo on the tail panel of their Camaros and Firebirds and tried to “pass off” their cars as GMMG cars. Both daytonajim and I have been to car shows where this has happened but when you ask to see their GMMG brass door tag, all of a sudden………..the truth then comes out and the owner will admit that he just has the exhaust and it is not a car that GMMG built.

We hope that everyone here understands our motive behind this requirement and everyone will appreciate that we are trying to preserve the pedigree of all the cars that GMMG built.
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars