Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

#21 2002 Tom Henry Racing Camaro SS

Discussion & questions regarding the Tom Henry Chevrolet Racing SS Camaros.

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

As many of you already know................Tom Henry Chevrolet put a windshield banner on the Tom Henry Camaro SS cars that they sold and of course, when I took delivery of Tom Henry #21.............it too had a windshield banner on it. I don't know why Tom Henry didn't also put one just like it on the rear window.....................so................I had one made and installed on the rear window today along with a GMMG decal too. This same GMMG decal I had made and put on the rear window of my ZL-1 right after I took delivery of it in 2003.

FRONT WINDSHIELD

REAR WINDOW

********And NO......................it doesn't obscure my vision out of the rear view mirror. I can't see any part of the decals in the rear view mirror at all. :D

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

J.D. THAT IS A COOL VIDEO!! THE CAR LOOKS GREAT! IT WOULD BE FUN TO SEE YOUR INTIMIDATOR AND ZL1 ON THE DYNO!

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

Jim..................the ZL-1 was dyno'ed by Matt prior to delivery so I have no reason to dyno it again. The ZL-1 dyno'ed 420.6 h.p. to the rear wheels and 390.1 ft. lbs. of torque to the rear wheels.

I "might" decide some day to dyno the Intimidator SS but it isn't at the forefront of things I need or want to do. I wanted to dyno the Tom Henry car because I just knew that it wasn't 380 h.p. :D

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

@super26 wrote:SO, WHAT ARE YOU SAYING JIM / J.D.? ALL GMMG 380 HP CARS ARE ABOUT 380 TO THE WHEELS ?? SUPER NICE CAR J.D., CONGRATS & YES THAT SOUNDS GREAT!! WATCHED IT ABOUT 10 PLUS TIMES ALREADY.. SWEET !!!!!!!!!! J.D, ANY EXTRA MOTOR MODS, CAM, HEADERS ETC ? ADD A PICTURE OF THE ENGINE SOMETIME... NOW PUT THAT INTIMIDATOR ON THE DYNO AND SEE HOW IT DOES... PLEASE !!!!!!!!!.

Jeff..............you asked for some engine bay pic's so here they are:

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

Attended the "Gathering at the Grounds" last night with my friend Eric (99legend2rZ here on this forum board). The "Gathering at the Grounds" is a large "show & shine" at the Iowa State Fairgrounds held once a month through the summer. Here is some pictures of Eric's Chevrolet Legends Tour Z/28 and my Tom Henry Racing Camaro SS # 21.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Resale red!!! Car looks better all the time. Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

I found a really cool place for an automotive photo shoot so today I shot several pictures of the Tom Henry Racing Camaro SS #21 as I am getting ready to get a "Car Show Board" made and I would like to have a good photo of the car on it. Here are all the pictures I took. I have a favorite (#29) but I'll see what you guys think and like. :D

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Great spot for a photo shoot - the car looks great too!

Is that your new Smart Car hiding in the background? Traded the TH plus gave them some cash? Ha-ha!

Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

OK J.D THERE A LOT OF GOOD PHOTOS AND I AGREE WITH YOU ON #29. I THINK THERE ARE BETTER PHOTOS BUT NOT FOR A POSTER BOARD. # 28 I LIKE A LOT BECAUSE IT SHOWS THE WHOLE GAS STATION BEHIND IT. ALSO # 11 THROUGH SAY #15 ARE GOOD BUT NOT FOR A POSTER BOARD.

Brangeta

Post by Brangeta »

This is great! #21 is one of the few I haven't ever seen pictures of before. Thanks for sharing these pics. Do you have one of the interior?