Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Tom Henry #13 in showroom

For "OFF TOPIC" discussions and conversation. No political or religious topics ! ! Keep all discussions adult and clean ! ! ! !

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

SOM looks so good under the lights

6 GMMG's in the showroom - balance of cars in other garage yet.

PE #11 (red) - DEI #54 - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson SS #72 (Chrome Illusion) - PE #37 (silver) - Tom Henry #13 - 0031 Lead Camera 'real' Pace Car - 0058 'real' Pace Car

In other garage - HRE #2000 - 02 Intimidator Monte Carlo SS - 0045 'real' Pace Car - 96 GMC Waldoch Van

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

With all of those 2002 Camaros in the showroom...you need my Camaro Legends Tour billboard sign in that garage.

It's for sale along with a bunch of Camaro items including some 35th Anniversary Camaro SS items and some GMMG items. :)

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Ok - Price? What else do you have? Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Jim, this sign is a real billboard off the Camaro Legends Tour display trailer. I personally took it down and packed it several times when I helped out with the display. That is how Scott Settlemire paid me. I also have a big 35th Anniversary Camaro SS billboard that does not have the metal frame (GM was going to reuse the frame) that shows a front end of the 35th Anniversary Camaro SS with the factory Trophy Mat full of trophies and the saying below "Make a Lasting ImpreSSion". Both of these billboard are the only ones GM ever made. I also have the only 2 smaller 35th Anniversary display card signs that were on a metal stand that the left front tire held in place. One of these smaller laminated signs was used in the Camaro Legends Tour and the other was a spare. It has the 35th logo and talks about all of the 35th features. I would think the large sign is worth $300-$400 since others that were similar in size sold at F-body Gathering auctions for $2000 and up, The large 35th billboard $100 and the 2 smaller laminated signs $60. I have an actual GM 35th Anniversary Camaro SS white flag that was one of 12 for the Camaro Legends Tour display but was an extra and was never flown. I paid $150 for it at the Fbody Gathering Auction so make me an offer. I have some brand new Tom Henry Racing tee shirts, Licence plate, Key chains and some of the Tom Henry, ZLI, Hot Rod Camaro brochures too, GMMG Berger SS dash face all signed by the Berger Family, Dennis Barker, Matt Murphy and Helen Gibb, a signed photo of Helen Gibb with her one of one purple GMMG Camaro. Lots of man cave items. Most of these were never displayed in over 14 years and never even saw day light. I enjoyed collecting these items through the years and now ready to let others enjoy them as well. Shipping would be extra. :)

Here is the link to the photo bucket photos. It took me a couple of days to photograph these items so may not have a detailed photo of each item.

If you are interested in other items try to post the photo or give me a detailed description of the item.

http://s572.photobucket.com/user/rajcam ... t=3&page=1

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

I'd be interested in anything with TH #13 in it. Maybe a list & price?

I'm about of room - the walls & toy room is almost full.

If you have anything that you'd like to donate to the GMMG Registry Archives we are starting to put some things together.

Thanks. Jim Smith info@gmmgregistry.com

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Jim, just the Tom Henry key chains, metal Tom Henry license plate, Tom Henry Racing tee shirts (never worn) and the Tom Henry Camaro SS dealer flyer/brochure that mentions what the Tom Henry Camaro SS features are but nothing showing Tom Henry SS #13 on it. :)