Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

GMMG Pontiac Wanted

Looking for a GMMG car? Let others here on this forum board know what you're looking for. IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
35YearRising

Post by 35YearRising »

Looking for low mileage, good condition GMMG Firebird. All models, phases and colors considered.

Thanks

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

The only Blackbird currently on the market is #28. What is your price range?

Topic author
35YearRising

Post by 35YearRising »

That depends on the car. I am familiar with bb28 thou...

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Is #28 just not the right car?

Topic author
35YearRising

Post by 35YearRising »

don't get me wrong, I think it is a great car. Was looking for something with a few less miles. I believe it is sold now.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

I can understand that. It appears to be unsold on their current inventory? Low mile Blackbirds are really tough to find. Most owners drove them.

BlackBird28

Post by BlackBird28 »

Mileage shouldn't be the biggest concern with these cars. I can tell you, as the new owner of BB #28, this car is flawless in every way. The majority of the 17k miles were put on by the original owner over the first 5 years of ownership. My opinion is condition and history overruling mileage every time.

Good luck with your search!

Eric

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

Congratulations on buying BB #28. You make a good point. Condition and rarity (History) will make a difference.