Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Looking for GMMG Camaros, phase 2 and up

Looking for a GMMG car? Let others here on this forum board know what you're looking for. IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
00blackSS

Looking for GMMG Camaros, phase 2 and up

Post by 00blackSS »

Might be a long shot. But I'm currently in the market for a new car. I'm looking at 69 Z28s and big block cars. But since I was 15 and remember reading about Berger Camaros in a Super Chevy magazine, I've wanted a GMMG car. So I'm also considering certain GMMG cars.

I'd love to find a 2002 Berger (love those wheels on them). And would want a phase 2 and up car.

Also a phase 2 and up Tom Henry car. Tom Henry dealership was ( just recently sold) is 25 mins from my house.

A Dick Harrell or ZL1. Again phase 2 and up. I mean I'd love to have a phase 3 ZL1, but unless it's a killer deal, kinda out of my price range.

Also must be a 6 speed.

If anyone has any leads on one or info, I greatly appreciate it and would be willing to send a finder fee to you if I purchased the car.

Sorry for the long post. Again not 100% dead set on a GMMG car, but am looking/interested in them.

69blu02

Re: Looking for GMMG Camaros, phase 2 and up

Post by 69blu02 »

Greetings, Berger Camaro #69 is available. It's a Phase 2x6 500hp. Send msg if interested. Regards

Rdat
Vehicle: GMMGs

Post by Rdat »

I’d be interested in SS #69 if it’s for sale. If you could send contact info I’d love to give you a call. Thanks

69blu02

Post by 69blu02 »

Rdat, pmsg sent

its_qik

Post by its_qik »

Are you still looking for a GMMG Tom Henry Phase 2X 500 hp with approximately 8K miles B4C car