Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Need your help about my camaro

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
Luckysan
Vehicle: 2002 Camaro Z28

Need your help about my camaro

Post by Luckysan »

Hello everybody, my name is San and here you got an old newbie hoping to get some help in finding out the roots of my, bought in an auction, 2002 Z28. From what I can tell it's a 35th years old edition car but I'm not sure because I don't have much knowledge about the old camaros. Basically I can here because during my search in the web the only camaros that I could find with the same side stripes like my car have are here. I'm confuse about what exactly my car is. The seats and the little embleme on the dash have the 35th years edition plate but the hood doesn't have any scoop and it isn't red as the others. So far the only things that I have found out to be modify are the tires & wheel, a Flowmaster muffler system in the back and it looks like it was lowered because it's very close to the ground. The body, interior and engine compartment are all perfect. This car doesn't have any plate from SLP nor from GMMG so I came to the GMMG forums of knowledge on the camaros in hope of learning what my car is. I'll appreciate any help you guys can give me to find out what this car is. Thank you!!!

Topic author
Luckysan
Vehicle: 2002 Camaro Z28

Re: Need your help about my camaro

Post by Luckysan »

Come on guys, did I ofended the people at this forum or did something wrong? I don't know why but nobody has answered my post, maybe I'm in the wrong forum but if it's so the moderator should let me know.