Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Photos from a couple recent shows

For Car Shows that you would like to announce that are coming up or Car Shows that you have attended and would like to share your photographs and your experience at that particular Car Show.

Topic author
Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

Here are a few photos from a few shows I have been to in the past couple months. I need to get better at taking more pictures, but I get sidetracked looking at cars and talking to people. There aren't many, just some cars that caught my eye. Enjoy.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Thanks for posting the pics. The best car there is BB #3!!

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU TAKING THE CAR TO SOME SHOWS! LOOKS LIKE THE PONTIAC'S ARE REPRESENTING! THANKS FOR POSTING!

Topic author
Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

@Blackbird34 wrote:Thanks for posting the pics. The best car there is BB #3!!

I agree!

Topic author
Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

@GMMG Blackbird wrote:IT'S GREAT TO SEE YOU TAKING THE CAR TO SOME SHOWS! LOOKS LIKE THE PONTIAC'S ARE REPRESENTING! THANKS FOR POSTING!

That particular show was called "WSSick Fest", so there were naturally a lot of Pontiacs there. I have entered into a couple shows and came second to some lesser cars (at least in my opinion). I always make sure the Bird is clean and I display all of my documentation. I am left only to believe it is due to a lack of knowledge and familiarity with GMMGs. I think even with my documentation it is seen as a random dealer's package, not something that was actually GM approved. Lack of knowledge really kills the market and hype for these cars. It definitely doesn't deter the way I feel about it and other GMMG cars, I think they are the ultimate Fbody.