Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Tinted Windows

PRIVATE - Forum for GMMG Car Owners ONLY ! ! !

Topic author
Carrotop79

Post by Carrotop79 »

Hey all. What is the consensus on window tinting cars like ours? We all have different tastes I know but I am afraid to do anything to the car that will devalue it in anyway. I personally tint every car/truck I own immediately after purchasing. Just a thought Im kicking around. If anyone has pics of there tinted ride please post. Jim..is this the right section for topics like this?

Matt

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

MATT. I DON'T THINK IT WOULD DE-VALUE THE CAR. THERE ARE ONLY A FEW GMMG'S THAT I HAVE SEEN WITH TINTED WINDOWS AND I THINK THEY LOOKED GOOD. HAD I KEPT BB #38 I WAS GOING TO TINT THE WINDOWS. OPINIONS WILL VARY AND I AM NOT TINTING THE WINDOWS ON MY TWO CARS.

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

Matt....................It's your car..................tint the windows if you want. Tint is only temporary and can always be removed so if you decide you don't like it or "if" you would change your mind and feel that it "devalues" the car................then take it out. :D