Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Blackbird Car Covers

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts for sale forum.

Topic author
Mike@Vengeancepcm

Post by Mike@Vengeancepcm »

Guys its been a long wait but they will be shipping out in just 2 weeks. Sorry for the delay but they said they would have them in the system around the time of SEMA in early November.

I spoke with them yesturday the wait is OVER.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Thanks Mike - you have me down for a Blackbird Cover, correct?

Any updates from the Post Office on the MIA Badges?

Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

And Mike.............................where are we at on the Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS car covers? Remember..................I need ONE for D.E.I. #68.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

The Blackbird Covers should be done I will call them today . They said after SEMA but I was hoping to get them before.

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

01blkbrd6

Post by 01blkbrd6 »

hey everyone,

my blackbird car cover finally showed up and it is awesome if you didnt get in on these you should have. thanks mike and the gmmg registry team for all these great items.

andy

Topic author
Mike@Vengeancepcm

@01blkbrd6 wrote:hey everyone,

my blackbird car cover finally showed up and it is awesome if you didnt get in on these you should have. thanks mike and the gmmg registry team for all these great items.

andy

I was wondering if you got it or not.

You recieved the first one. Everybody else will get thiers very shortly.

Topic author
Mike@Vengeancepcm

@4th Gen Camaro Addict wrote:And Mike.............................where are we at on the Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS car covers? Remember..................I need ONE for D.E.I. #68.

Your getting the first one should be here soon.

Slavko

Post by Slavko »

Are there still any available?

Topic author
Mike@Vengeancepcm

Guys I redid the artwork for these and they are avilible for purchase at anytime. The wait time for this is about 3 weeks. I can order them at anytime just let me know.