Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Windshield and Rearview mirror numbers

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts for sale forum.

Topic author
Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

I am offering replacement number decals for any of the GMMG cars. These are the exact same color, size and thickness as the originals that came from GMMG that were attached to the windshield and rearview mirror.

When I purchased my Blackbird, it came with several extra items from GMMG. One of those items were a extra set of #34 decals. The name of vinyl manufacturer was luckily on the back of those decals. I bought the master color catalog from that manufacturer and color matched the decals EXACTLY. I then bought a bulk roll of that material. If anyone is interested in a set please either private message me or email me at aaroneishome@yahoo.com. I am asking $25 shipped for a set of (2) numbers. One windshield and one rearview mirror decal. The decals will come with transfer tape ready to apply.These will only go to GMMG owners.Once I have my cost covered I will donate a portion of the proceeds to the GMMG forum.[attachment=1:2tm2nptp]resizedecal1-.png[/attachment:2tm2nptp]

PE35

Post by PE35 »

I would like a set for my PE#35

dei005

Post by dei005 »

I also would like a set for my #5... please email me at Deiss005@aol.com so that I can contact you easier...Thank you.