Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

dash plaque

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts wanted forum.

Topic author
PE35

Post by PE35 »

Does anyone know who made the dash plague? Mine never got replaced to show the phase 2 upgrade..

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

Jeremy......................I'm guessing that Mike Carnahan would probably know. He drops by here occasionally or you can contact him by sending him a private message here on the forum board or by email at: mike@vengeancerd.com.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

I also need one for PE #28
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

RareSS

Post by RareSS »

I have two PE's and never got a plaque. I did not hear of anyone getting them or they kept it from me.

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

UNLESS MIKE HAS SOME YOU ARE PROBABLY OUT OF LUCK. THEY WERE MADE OF LEADED GLASS. MIKE COULD GET SOME MADE IN CHINA BUT IT WOULDN'T BE CHEAP AND THERE WOULD HAVE TO BE A CERTAIN AMOUNT MADE.

Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

I am in the same boat, for some reason I have a Phase 2 plaque instead of Phase 2X.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

I have never seen a Phase 2X ash tray plaque. As upgrades progressed at GMMG, It seems Matt never had updated the ash tray plaques to match the upgraded performance numbers . I had a reproduction made. It's not perfect...but close.