Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

35th anniversary edition key fobs

For questions or discussions regarding this forum board and its operation.

Topic author
mict204

Post by mict204 »

Im wondering if anyone would post a pic of their 35th anniversary edition key fobs. I know these were engraved with the car numbers...but wondered if there were any out there as these are the only original items i am missing for Carl Black 35th Anniv #6. Is this something i could have reproduced? Im also looking for a Carl Black dealer sticker for the back. I know not all cars had these, but mine did because its visible in the photo on the dyno...the original owner must have removed it. Anyone have any of those? Thanks for any help guys! Scott

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

PM sent

Topic author
mict204

Post by mict204 »

Hey there...im not seeing a new pm in my inbox... any ideas?

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Scott to my knowledge there was no special key fob for the 35th cars ever actually delivered . They were suppose to get one like the window sticker suggests but I've never seen an owner that got one.Just the Blackbirds got key fobs with a small version of the Blackbird badge with the car number on the back. Email me at aaroneishome@yahoo.com for info on the Carl Black decal.

Topic author
mict204

Post by mict204 »

Email sent