Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Newbie from Oklahoma

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
OKSS

Post by OKSS »

Hello everyone! My name is Colby. I live in the Tulsa, Oklahoma area, have been a GM and Camaro fan for as long as I can remember. I recently picked up a 2002 35th LE SS Camaro (NOT a GMMG car) to take to local cruise nights, car shows, etc. I had heard about GMMG while I was in high school and have always been interested in the vehicles. This site seems to be a good source of information and I hope to be the owner of a GMMG car or 3 in the near future as they are absolutely gorgeous vehicles. If anyone on this site is in the Tulsa area and would like to have a beer and talk about cars, go to a cruise night, etc. please don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to being an active forum member and to contribute however I can.

CETABlackbird4

Post by CETABlackbird4 »

Colby, Welcome to the GMMG Registry. It is a tremendous resource for GMMG owners and anyone interested in these great cars. I have two - a Blackbird and a 35th Anniversary Performance Edition (with 2600 miles) - and they are a blast to drive. Have fun with your 35th and enjoy the website.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

2016 Power Tour will be close this year................... Normally a few GMMG owners will attend - welcome to the Registry. Jim

Jim, here's the stops for 2016.

June 11th, Gonzalez LA,

June 12th, Royal Purple Raceway, Baytown, TX

June 13th, Circuit of the Americas, Austin TX

June 14th, Tracker's Village, Grand Prairie TX

June 15th, Remington Park, Oklahoma City, OK

June 16th, Kansas International Dragway, Wichita KS

June 17th, Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, KS

How many GMMG owners plan to attend?

See GMMG Facebook Link................

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GMMGown ... zg4NTJmIn0
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

68 RSSS Ragtop
Vehicle: BB#30

Post by 68 RSSS Ragtop »

Welcome Colby. Great car and yes, I'd recommend the power tour as well since it will be close to you.

Bob
"A Camaro looks like it can kick your ass, A Firebird looks like it's coming to do it." :lol:

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Welcome Colby! :)