Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

2017 3rd Annual GMMG Gathering @ Berger Show in August

Post upcoming events such as car shows and other events that would be of interest to the forum membership.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Just heard fro Dick Jacques - It's a go for 2017

Track Day - Friday - Drag Strip - John Force will be signing autographs - more to follow

Bring your GMMG - Blackbird's welcome

More info to follow..............
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

2017 3rd Annual GMMG Gathering @ Berger Show.

More cars are needed to keep this event going.

All GMMG's welcome................ Blackbird's, Camaro's, Home Depot Trucks & anything GMMG

Meet John Force - run your GMMG at the track

A special thanks to Matt Berger, Dick Jacques, Gary Crippen & WMCC for hosting & assisting.

.....from 1st Annual Gathering - 2015 - Camaro Nationals

......from 2nd Annual Gathering - 2016 Berger Show

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

To all my Friends, Gearheads, Car Nuts, Etc.

I wanted to get on your calendars as soon as possible for our upcoming 18th Annual All-GM Show. It is hard to believe the show is less than four months away, August 25th and 26th. This year we are bring back the Drag Strip on Friday from 10am to 4pm along with some COPO cars making runs. With opening up to a GM vehicles and having the 3rd annual GMMG reunion this show will be a GREAT show! It will not hurt to see the 13th annual 28th Street Metro Cruise will be going on the same weekend. Check the details are in the attachment for more information, if you have any questions please give me a call at 616-293-1850. Hope to see you all there!

Regards

Dick Jacques

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

I may drive out to the other side of the state to check the show out. I was there for several shows including the very first Berger Show in 2000. :)