Need Info on GMMG Camaro

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
silvercamaro

Post by silvercamaro »

Hi Everyone , I am looking at purchasing a 35th Anniversary GMMG Camaro and would like some advice on the true value of the car. Any advice or help would be appreciated

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY MILES AND IF IT IS A BASE PACKAGE CAR OR A HIGHER HORSEPOWER CAR. LET ME KNOW

CETABlackbird4

Post by CETABlackbird4 »

LIKE GMMG BLACKBIRD SAID, THE VALUE DEPENDS ON HP RATING AND MILEAGE. DOCUMENTATION (SLP, GMMG, GM), ORIGINALITY, AND CONDITION ARE VERY IMPORTANT. VALUE CAN ALSO BE INCREASED BY HAVING FACTORY ITEMS THAT ORIGINALLY CAME WITH THE CAR (CAR COVER, FLOOR MATS, TROPHY MA, OTHER) AND SPECIALTY ITEMS (TEE SHIRTS, JACKETS, CAPS, AND MODEL CARS). FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, THE LOW END WOULD BE AROUND 20-25 FOR HIGHER MILEAGE BASE CARS.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Like the others have stated. Give us a link to the car or all the details and we can help.

DEI Number 38

Post by DEI Number 38 »

I agree !00%!

@GMMG Blackbird wrote:IT DEPENDS ON HOW MANY MILES AND IF IT IS A BASE PACKAGE CAR OR A HIGHER HORSEPOWER CAR. LET ME KNOW

According to The White Book, 3,369 RPO Z4C were built which includes Coups and Drop Tops. All were SS's.

scbirdhunter

Post by scbirdhunter »

Most likely looking at this one on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Camar ... 1687690234