Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

2016 GMMG Gathering @ Berger Chev Show Aug. 26 & 27

Post upcoming events such as car shows and other events that would be of interest to the forum membership.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

More info as we get it. August 26 & 27, 2016

Link.............. http://www.bergerchevy.com/berger-all-chevy-show.htm

Dick Jacques & Matt Berger have informed me we could do this every year @ the Berger Show.

GMMG Blackbird’s & Camaro’s are welcome @ the Berger Show.............. How about a huge GMMG turnout?

I’ll be asking for some assistance from WMCC & Berger.

Dick J: Any chance the GMMG’s can park together? Inside or a tent.......... GMMG Blackbird’s & Camaro’s together.?

Would someone like to take the lead on the Berger Show for the Registry?? Maybe Vince &/or Aaron?

Please pass the word & add to the list.

Jim Smith

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

68 RSSS Ragtop
Vehicle: BB#30

Post by 68 RSSS Ragtop »

Grand Rapids should have nice weather toward the end of August.
"A Camaro looks like it can kick your ass, A Firebird looks like it's coming to do it." :lol:

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Aug 26-27, 2016 16th Annual Berger Chevrolet All GM Show & 2nd Annual GMMG Gathering, Grand Rapids, MI

Info link............. http://www.bergerchevy.com/berger-all-chevy-show.htm

Blackbird's are welcome - please bring yours'.
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

DEI Number 38

Post by DEI Number 38 »

@68 RS/SS Ragtop wrote:Grand Rapids should have nice weather toward the end of August.

Bob - any chance that you can get a multiple car trailer for this event? I think Smith said the GMMGs will be indoors & I'am interested in bringing my Intimidator for display & enjoy the show. Your thoughts please...

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Here's the link with all the info.................

http://www.bergerchevy.com/berger-all-chevy-show.htm

Does anyone want to share a room?

How about taking the high speed ferry from Milwaukee to Muskegon? I did this a couple of times & it's a blast.

Jim

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Meet & greet other GMMG Owners @ Berger

I've been to this show a few times & it is a great one! WMCC & Berger always go above & beyond.

The Metro Cruise is a lot of fun - you can participate or set up your lawn chair @ Berger & watch. Jim

OKSS

Post by OKSS »

I think me and the wife may make a trip down to this event. Never been to anything like it, but if I was going to travel for one, I would think this would be the one.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

This is one of the best shows I've been to & the Metro Cruise is the frosting on the cake. Arrive early as things are going on in the area Tuesday night - Sunday.

I'm still looking for someone to split a room with. Jim

Aaron Thornton - no excuses - you need to bring your Blackbird - rent or borrow a trailer. Gotta do it this year!!!!!! It's just too close to you not to go & bring your car. 4 hours at most.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Thanks Gary.

I'd like to start a list of anyone attending.

I'm still looking to share / split a room with someone.

Jim

maddavyflynt

Post by maddavyflynt »

I would have loved to come out.... I had no idea that when I was working in my garage and had my #97 2002 Berger in the driveway, Someone would stop and talk me into a sale.... Things are tight as of late so I took a deposit. Though It is just a deposit, he may back out eh? :violin:

Dave Williams - California