Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Mark DeLisle from Los Angeles, 6LE Designs creator...

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
6LE Designs

Post by 6LE Designs »

Just wanted to say I'm CLEARLY a fan of GMMG (our logo shows that lol) and what you guys are doing with this site. I remember DROOLING over the ZL1 when I saw it in magazines and DESPERATELY wanted to at least recreate one but I was still a little young and poor lol.

Regardless, I love these cars (will have one one day) and anything I can do to help you guys out just let me know. If any of you need roofs (I have no idea if your cars are bubbling like the rest) ours are made by RK Sport off of an original NEVER INSTALLED factory piece so they are honestly impossible to tell apart from OEM once painted on the car, we'll give them to you at our cost just to keep these cars as mint as possible so that one day they are still around for me or my (on the way) son to buy :)

My wife and I actually have a fund going so we can come to Camaro Nationals in June to see your reunion. I'm dying to see more of the GMMG cars as all I've seen in person are:

Helen Gibb's (she let me sit in it and turn it on in Orlando :) )

A Blue GMMG Camaro (Can't remember what it was exactly, it is at a museum near Ft. Myers FL)

And the Edelbrock DH car.

Anyways, thanks for the site, I've already spent hours on here drooling over pics figured it was time to register lol!

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Welcome Mark! Thank you for the the sail panel offer.

Topic author
6LE Designs

Post by 6LE Designs »

Thanks BlackBird34!

Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

Welcome!

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

Hey Mark glad to have you as a member. You seem like a future GMMG car owner.

Topic author
6LE Designs

Post by 6LE Designs »

As soon as my bank account looks like one lol. Dream cars are the garnet red zl1 and blue DH cars :) And a Blackbird :) And a som Tom Henry lol.

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Welcome! I had Helen Gibb sign my Brickyard 400 before and a Berger SS white gauge face panel I bought at Berger. :)