Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Berger car #11

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
BergerSS70HO

Post by BergerSS70HO »

Hello my name is Brian. I bought the 2000 Berger SS #11 new and still own it and it has been in the registry for a while . Some of you know me from the Berger shows . Car # 11 has 19,000 miles at the current time , Also the car was in the American musclecar show (the COPO cars) it was at the end of the show . I do check the registry site to see which cars are not registered , Car # 7 is in the Hudsonville MI area . I do not remember the owner's name.........at least it's another one accounted for. Also I think #16 and the silver car was bought by that Sims guy in Virginia that owns a bunch of 69 Berger COPO cars. He did sell all the 2000 Berger's he bought, so if someone has his number it may fill the blanks in on a couple more cars . Below are some pictures of my car and it does look just like John and Christy's #10 car .

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

Brian.................................:text-welcomewave: to the GMMG Registry Forum Board ! ! ! ! !

Topic author
BergerSS70HO

Post by BergerSS70HO »

JD thanks for posting other pics

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

Welcome Brian! Glad to have you on board!