Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Blackbird #3 For Sale

GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
Damien Scott

Post by Damien Scott »

I have #3 listed in a couple other places, thought I would post here as well. Yes, this car has 112,XXX miles, you could not tell by looking at it or driving it. This car is a proven driver and a blast to drive at that. I did daily this car for a little over a year to and from work (both garaged) with no issues. I have had some work done to the car to ensure it's longevity and reliability. I am selling because my wife and I had our second child about a year ago, I would like something I can enjoy and fit the family in (09-14 CTS-V) and cannot justify having that much money tied up in two cars. I have hi-res photos I can email as well, details are in the ad link below. Give me a call if you want to discuss further. Price is $25k, a similar P2X with lower miles will cost you around $10k more than that, good price for a great driver.

Damien (210)336-0185

http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/cto/5732923239.html

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Re: Blackbird #3 - SOLD

Post by daytonajim »

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars