Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

2002 Camaro SS -11k orig miles

NON - GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
Savage99ss
Vehicle: 2002 Camaro SS

2002 Camaro SS -11k orig miles

Post by Savage99ss »

2002 Camaro SS -11k orig miles -mint. This car has been babied. Always garage kept, never driven in the rain. Has all the factory paint mark on frame and engine. Has the LS6 engine block. This car is the best of the best with a lot of options. Still smell new. I have the clean title in hand and clean carfax. Have the original bill of sale paperwork.

High optioned SLP car: 345hp car(under rated), center mount exhaust w dual dual set up, black wing intake, smooth bellow, factory optional SS mats and trophy mat still in original plastic, key fob still in original plastic, optional front grille, optional 10 spoke chrome wheels. Car does have 3.73 gears. I have more pics upon request.

Color is Sebring silver. Car is 1 of 301 in this color not including options.
Asking $2700 obo. Looking for a vintage corvette or gmmg car.