Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

CETA Blackbird #10 needs

PRIVATE - Owner to Owner parts wanted forum.

Topic author
Smokie87

Post by Smokie87 »

I ordered Blackbird CETA #10 at the end of the GMMG era. I purchased the car, new from dealership, in August 2008. Matt picked it up for me, transported on a trailer to Marietta and did the modifications.

I never got cover, floor mats, or the CETA badges even after a long and painful period of begging via telephone and email. It even took months to get the original lug nuts and caps - finally got nuts and covers but no key. I kept getting put off - "we are getting items together".

I do have the invoice for my car, one key fob and my brass tag/VIN are on file with Jim Smith.

I also purchased a yellow car cover before my car arrived (to serve as a spare) October 13, 2008 and tried to get someone to do the graphics for me. I even asked GMMG (never got to talk with Matt again after delivery) if they would send me a .GIF (or .JPG or whatever) so that I could get the graphics applied. No luck.

Can anyone help with the key fob, floor mats (convertible), badges and cover?

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

It's too bad you were not active on here a few years ago. You could have got the badges, floor mats and the car cover. Your local dealership could probably help with the key fob. The only thing you could possibly get is the car cover. Mike at Vengence racing is the guy to talk to.

Topic author
Smokie87

Post by Smokie87 »

Thank you.

My (Pontiac)-GMC dealership might have the key fob? Do you, or anyone, know the GM part number? I have a friend that works at a trophy shop and she might be able to stamp or engrave my CETA number on the back.

Berger SS PR-1

Post by Berger SS PR-1 »

Smokie87,

I would like to get a 2nd 30th anniversary Berger SS car cover for my 2000 Berger SS. So am wondering if Mike could make something happen for both of us since he has 2 people wanting the car covers.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

@Smokie87 wrote:Thank you.

My (Pontiac)-GMC dealership might have the key fob? Do you or anyone, know the GM part number? I have a friend that works at a trophy shop and she might be able to stamp or engrave my CETA number on the back.

If you are referring to the Blackbird Emblem Keychain you are out of luck. It cannot be had anymore. These were custom done and not related to GM in anyway.

Can I ask how you bought a new Ceta WS6 in 2008? Was it still on MSO??