Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Hello from Grand Rapids

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
14Berger1LE

Post by 14Berger1LE »

Hello everyone. My name is Mike and i am currently a VERY proud owner of a 2014 Berger 2SS/RS 1LE Camaro. Only one to exist that im aware of. In which I'm still trying to research. The car is yellow with matte black hood with matte grand sport stripes. Has a LS3 with a 6 speed. Current modifications are a cold air intake, heads, cam, 102mm throttle body, and Magnuson 2.3 supercharger. The supercharger was swapped in from a Fast 102mm intake. All motor work was performed by Berger. Have all reciepts, dyno runs with hp and trq numbers (roughly 600hp to the tires) for both the Fast intake and the supercharger layouts, laminated plaque signed by all the guys that built the car including the dyno guy Ty, pretty much any paperwork that deals with anything of the car from oil changes to detailing to motor work I have in a binder. Looked over the forums and didnt see any 5th gens. Hopefully the body style still counts. Any questions please feel free to ask. I will try to post pictures asap. Thanks everyone, look forward to being part of the family.

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Hello Mike and welcome to the Forum. Congrats on the purchase of your new 5th gen Berger SS. The reason you don't see many 5th gen cars on here is GMMG only built 4th gens before they went out of business. This Forum is really concentrated on GMMG cars built from 1999-2010.