Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Gary from South Carolina

Introduce yourself here and tell us whether you own a GMMG car or whether you still dreaming of owning a GMMG car.

Topic author
scbirdhunter

Post by scbirdhunter »

Greetings GearHeads,

I am a car nut from way back. Actually went to the first Kruse Auction back in ( I cannot remember ) at the Dairy

Queen in Auburn, In. Not many folks showed up and who would figure that car auctions would have went in the

direction they are now. I love to assist buyers and sellers ..Just for the love of it and for the looks on sellers faces when you tell them it is not real. Or just the opposite on the buyers faces when they get what they have desired for who knows how long. It has come to a point it takes a lot to excite me about cars. I still have the passion , don't get me wrong but I chase leads and cars and try and find that special one. I am a little like Wayne Carini, however my pockets are not anywhere and I mean anywhere as deep. It is purely a rush and an addiction. My other hobby is bird and deer hunting.

chevyfan1251992

Post by chevyfan1251992 »

Welcome!

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Welcome Gary. I look forward to meeting at the GMMG Gathering. JIm
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Welcome! 8-)