Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Need help with Tom Henry Wheels

Discussion & questions regarding the Tom Henry Chevrolet Racing SS Camaros.

Topic author
TomHenry16

Post by TomHenry16 »

I am hoping someone still has the original boxes for these wheels as I have misplaced mine.

I am the original owner of Tom Henry #16. I bent one rim driving through road construction in 2011. I was so sick with myself that I just parked the car and didn't look at it again...until now. I've tried fixing the wheel with a "professional" who only made it worse. I've attempted getting a replacement part number from AR with no luck so far. Does anyone have the original model and part # for these wheels? I am trying to get the car back on the road so I can "cruise" with my two sons on the weekends.

Thank you for your time!

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Thanks for starting the thread. Someone should have the wheel answer.

I found a photo in the archives.

If you e-mail me a few that are better I will post for you.

Welcome to the GMMG Forum.

Jim Smith

info@gmmgregistry.com

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

These should be polished aluminum ARE Torque Thrust II's. I'll have to get you a part number off of a wheel for the correct offset ... but they should be 17 x 9.5. The centers were custom painted at GMMG before being mounted. Trying to find the right paint code to match the metallic gray color perfectly will be difficult but a good body shop should get you close.

01pewterz28

Post by 01pewterz28 »

Let me check when I get home believe I still have a paint can with the paint code on them.

Topic author
TomHenry16

Post by TomHenry16 »

I actually found the direct info on these wheels after doing more reaching out. I will repost in the private section once I have my new wheels on hand in a couple more weeks.

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

@TomHenry16 wrote:I actually found the direct info on these wheels after doing more reaching out. I will repost in the private section once I have my new wheels on hand in a couple more weeks.

That's great news ! ! ! !