Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

#22 TH - Looking for owner

Discussion & questions regarding the Tom Henry Chevrolet Racing SS Camaros.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Posting request - I don't know who the current owner is. JIm

1/7/13.......

Hello,

My name is Pat Strobel, I was the original owner of the #22 Tom Henry which you have pictures of on your website. I would love to contact the current owner of the car to inquire as to whether he or she would like to sell the car back to me.

If you know who they are, could you please contact them and let them know my email address. I regret ever selling this car.

Thanks

Patrick

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

Below is the article out of the November 2008 issue of GM High Tech Performance magazine when Patrick Strobel owned this car. :D

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Interesting story. Thanks for serving Patrick & thanks JD for posting the article. Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

This is a cool car!. The new owner lives in Utah. Check out the link.

http://ls1tech.com/forums/special-editi ... ld-ss.html

Berger 93

Post by Berger 93 »

Pat sold the car years ago . . . then it was resold again . .

The car, I think is back in PA . . . I saw it at the Tom Henry show in 2009 . . .

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

I remember that being the one of the last new TH Camaro's that was still unsold on the lot for a long time. It was a converted Z28. Nice color combo. :)

380ss

Post by 380ss »

I appreciate everyone's feedback. Would love to track this car down again. Wonder if I should call Tom and see if he knows..... I think I'll do that.

Thanks again, and keep me updated if anyone would hear anything.

Pat