Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

gmmg wanted

Looking for a GMMG car? Let others here on this forum board know what you're looking for. IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
notakcar

Post by notakcar »

Couldn't delete the post so wanted to say I am going to wait to buy a car at this time. Thanks for everyones' help

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Hello! This may be of interest to you? The miles are a higher than you mentioned though.The owner of the car was the founder of the Western Michigan Camaro Club. Keep us posted if you pursue it?

Aaron

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Camar ... ars_Trucks

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
notakcar

Post by notakcar »

Okay, Thank you Aaron. Will do!

02-PR3

Post by 02-PR3 »

@notakcar wrote:Would love a Berger Camaro hardtop, under 10000 miles. Love the hot rod edition b4c cars. Favorite colors would be Silver, White, Blue, Red. Open to something close.

Does not have to be a hre car. Thank you, John.

John, My name is Carl King. I am the original owner of Berger Camaro #PR-3, GMMG Door tag #21031. Berger Chevy delivered car to my house after 2002 Hot Rod Power Tour and General Motors unveiling by Scott Settlemire at National Corvette Musuem. The Camaro had 5928 miles on the odometer and presently it has 7610 miles. It is sgned by Scott Settlemire, Jon Moss, John Heinriry, Dennis Barker, and the Bergers. It was featured in Super Chevy magazine (april 2002 issue), and Camaro Worldwide Magazine (March 2002 in USA) and Worldwide Camaro magazine in Switzerland (April 2002 issue). It has also been in numerous magazines as advertisements for Super Chevy Magazine. It has always been stored in a heated building. I would like to sell the car for 40k and anyone can call me at 817-996-6326 or email carlkinggauntt@yahoo,com

boggie12

Post by boggie12 »

I have 2001 Berger #57 GMMG #11117 10600 miles. Red with painted white stripe Phase 1X Dyno Tech Headers With free flow cats and electric cut out 420 HP 375. If interested please email buzz1941 or call 410-671-9929. The car is on the GMMG registry.

jbm37379

Post by jbm37379 »

I have decided to sell my Tom Henry Racing convertible #15. After owning it nine years and putting 28 thousand miles on it since I purchased it in Sept of 2006, I have decided it's time for the car to find a new home. Since I have owned it, it's been in the rain twice-I believe I have waxed it more than I have washed it. The car does have a somewhat checkered past(it was hit in the right front corner before I purchased it) and it was hit again in the same corner and right rear. The car when I purchased it was given a clear bill of health by Matt Murphy-after 'restoring it' back to where it should have been. In Dec 2013 the car was involved in another incident, but was transported to WI and worked on by Jeff Gassen (ie "the body God") . Jeff is a respected GMMG owner and he had the car for 7 months repairing it. He also added subframe connectors since I was getting small body waving due to body flex. That, along with a brand new top, visors, tires, battery, and oem front bumper and fender were replaced. The car was repainted and new SS emblems replaced. I had plans to upgrade the car to Phase 2X6 specs by Vengence racing but have decided to buy a new pickup instead(I own rental property and a truck is needed). I can send pics-right now the car is in my garage under the fitted car cover where it has spent most of its life. My wife has suggested (as anybody who is married knows-suggested means do it or sleep on the couch) that why not sell it-we don't really drive it anymore anyway. I have the original GMMG docs laminated along with some interesting info from Brandon Brown who after researching the RPO codes says there was only 19 2002 Camaro convertibles with these suspension codes ever built. ( 6BS and 7BS?) It is also equipped with a cloth interior from the factory ( I have no idea how many GMMG cars had cloth interiors-I suspect not many). I can be reached at 423-332-8101. I will not sell the acr for less than 20K-even with it's past it's still a GMMG and there will not be any more produced so it still does have collectability.

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

@02-PR3 wrote:@notakcar wrote:Would love a Berger Camaro hardtop, under 10000 miles. Love the hot rod edition b4c cars. Favorite colors would be Silver, White, Blue, Red. Open to something close.

Does not have to be a hre car. Thank you, John.

John, My name is Carl King. I am the original owner of Berger Camaro #PR-3, GMMG Door tag #21031. Berger Chevy delivered car to my house after 2002 Hot Rod Power Tour and General Motors unveiling by Scott Settlemire at National Corvette Musuem. The Camaro had 5928 miles on the odometer and presently it has 7610 miles. It is sgned by Scott Settlemire, Jon Moss, John Heinriry, Dennis Barker, and the Bergers. It was featured in Super Chevy magazine (april 2002 issue), and Camaro Worldwide Magazine (March 2002 in USA) and Worldwide Camaro magazine in Switzerland (April 2002 issue). It has also been in numerous magazines as advertisements for Super Chevy Magazine. It has always been stored in a heated building. I would like to sell the car for 40k and anyone can call me at 817-996-6326 or email carlkinggauntt@yahoo,com

I drove your Berger SS on the Hot Rod Power Tour when it stopped in Pontiac, Michigan. I took it home after wards and hand washed it in my driveway then took some photos in a nearby park next to my Brickyard 400 35th Anniversary Camaro SS vert. :)