Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

**GMMG Birds Wanted**

Looking for a GMMG car? Let others here on this forum board know what you're looking for. IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Yeah, thats a lot of car....and not to mention the cash :shock:

bmeissen
Site Admin
Vehicle: 1994 Camaro LT1; 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS

Post by bmeissen »

We have one!

GMMG Silver 02 Pontiac Firebird Transam Blackbird

Original owner selling

Original purchase agreement available for review

6 speed / 380HP

26,470 miles

Clear title

In near mint condition

$35,000, and will ship pay for shipping at asking price

Contact owner's agent, David Christensen at 702.327.0184 for serious inquires

Emails preferred. dchristensen@mmelectricinc.net

http://forums.gmmgregistry.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=309

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

That car is pretty close to what I'm looking for. I guess if price was right I'd consider it. I'm probably not looking to spend much more than $20,000 for one of these blackbirds. Ideally, I'd like to get a SOM BB but realistically that is very difficult to come by. Please let me know what we could do with you BB @M&M Electric

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Hey guys, I NEED some help and feedback. I currently have the opportunity to buy that Year One BB :D and need some opinions from none other than you guys who are the experts. I would have to sell me current WS6, but I think I can get pretty close to breaking even with a little to pitch in. So can you give me some feedback?? And maybe some places to look to sell where I'd get near top dollar for my current WS6?? :?: PLEASE LET ME KNOW

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GMMG Blackbird................Blackbird34..................GMMG Blackbird #32 would be the ones to ask. They are the knowledgeable BlackBird owners here. :D

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Any way to 'tag' them into this conversation. I'm on the fence about it but I can make it so its an even trade out. Sell mine and buy year one BB 2. But I need some guidance. :)

4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

I have spoken to Blackbird34 and GMMG Blackbird #32 on the telephone this afternoon and I'm sure they will both come in and give you their opinion. I also left a voice mail for GMMG Blackbird too, so I'm sure he'll pop in too and give you his thoughts as well. :D

Have you considered this car (BlackBird #28)?:

http://www.cars-on-line.com/65214.html

It has less miles on it and for the same money. :D

****************Keep us posted and let us all know "IF" you do purchase a BlackBird. :D

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Have you looked at or inquired about BlackBird #28 in Connecticut? That car has less miles and is priced about the same. Just my opinion here ... but unless one of the sellers of Year One BB #2 or BB #28 are very motivated to move their cars, I just don't see either car selling for much under $25K. I guess it depends how bad you want a BlackBird? If selling your WS6 and throwing in $5K or so to get into a BB is realistic then I say go for it! :)

What are the options and miles on your WS6?

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

I AGREE WITH AARON. BLACKBIRD #28 IS FOR SALE ON ONE SITE FOR 27,000. IT ALSO HAS SOME COSMETIC ISSUES LIKE CHIPS IN THE PAINT AND PART OF THE DECAL IS MISSING ON THE DRIVERS SIDE FRONT BY THE 380HP. I ALSO HERE THAT YEAR ONE BLACKBIRD HAS SOME COSMETIC ISSUES. HAVE YOU GOTTEN ANY PICTURES FROM THE SELLERS? I WOULD ALSO MAKE SURE THAT YEAR ONE BB HAS FLOOR MATS. MINE DID NOT. BOTH ARE RARE CARS SO YOU CAN'T GO WRONG THERE. IN TIME YOU CAN GET THEM WHERE YOU WANT THEM COSMETICALLY. LOOK AT AARON'S BB #34. IT'S PROBABLY THE CLEANEST BLACKBIRD THERE IS AND IT HAS AROUND 56,000 MILES! IF YOU WANT YOU CAN ALSO GAMBLE AND WAIT. BOTH THESE CARS DON'T SEEM TO BE MOVING SO THE PRICE COULD COME DOWN FURTHER.