Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

YOU TOO CAN SUPPORT THE GMMG REGISTRY ! ! !

This is the place to shop for all of your GMMG and GMMG Registry automobilia / paraphernalia.
**GMMG "SPECIFIC" CAR PARTS ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT TO BE LISTED HERE NOR ANY OTHER SPECIFIC CAR PARTS ! !

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

Post by 4th Gen Camaro Addict »

NOW YOU TOO CAN SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR THE GMMG REGISTRY by actually displaying your support for the GMMG Registry on your vehicle ! ! ! ! !

We have two sizes of decals.................the larger one is 4 1/2" tall by 7" wide that is suitable for displaying on your pickup or S.U.V. and a smaller size that is 3" tall by 5" wide that would be suitable for displaying on the rear window of your Camaro or Firebird ! ! ! ! !

FOR COMPARISON...............HERE IS WHAT THE LARGER SIZED DECAL LOOKS LIKE NEXT TO THE SMALLER SIZED DECAL.

LARGE DECAL ON THE BACK WINDOW OF MY SILVERADO (below). I think the larger sized decal looks great on the back of a pickup.

LARGE DECAL ON THE BACK WINDOW OF MY TAHOE (below). Again, I think the larger sized decal looks good on the back of a sport utility vehicle too.

******NOTE.....................because of the rear windshield wiper..................I couldn't place the decal in the middle of the window on the rear window as the wiper would drag across it (even at the bottom of the window because it would still have to go above the handle on the rear window) so I needed to place it in an area that the wiper wouldn't be dragging across the decal. :|

SMALL DECAL ON THE BACK WINDOW OF MY 30TH ANNIVERSARY CAMARO SS CONVERTIBLE (below). I think the smaller sized decal is more appropriate on a Camaro or Firebird.

*********I would have rather at it at the bottom of the window but I already had the Hot Rod Power Tour decal there. :|

********To purchase.........................contact 4th Gen Camaro Addict here on the forum board.

Pricing is $10.00 EACH for the smaller decal and $12.50 EACH for the larger decal sent by U.S. Mail to you within the lower 48 continental United States. Acceptable method of payment will be by personal check ONLY.

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

GREAT WORK J.D.!!! I WILL BE ORDERING SOME SOON!!!

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Excellent idea and they look great! Can't wait to get some on my vehicles!

68 RSSS Ragtop
Vehicle: BB#30

Post by 68 RSSS Ragtop »

The additional permission required to send a pm does not work for me due to the limitations of my sat hook up on the ship. Please post an address or please send me an email at my registered email address.

Thanks,

Bob
"A Camaro looks like it can kick your ass, A Firebird looks like it's coming to do it." :lol:

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Thanks JD - I'll take 2 large & 5 small.

Great work - everyone will appreciate your efforts.

Any money raised will help to offset some of the costs to operate the Registry & Forum. If anyone would like to contribute that would be great. If we decide to sponsor any events in the future we will need capital to do it. Every little bit will help.

Keep watching as more items are added.

Thanks ahead of time.

Jim Smith
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

NCGuy68

Post by NCGuy68 »

Too Kool J.D. !!!! Great Idea!

Just one question:

Can I trade you a small vial of Granddaddy's Moonshine for a couple of the small ones? .. :happy-jumpeveryone:

My order $$ will be in the US mail shortly.

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

@68 RS/SS Ragtop wrote:The additional permission required to send a pm does not work for me due to the limitations of my sat hook up on the ship. Please post an address or please send me an email at my registered email address.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob...................I sent you an email and supplied you with my address and contact information. :D

HRE1975

Post by HRE1975 »

Great idea guys...will get my order in the mail soon!

HRE1975

Topic author
4th Gen Camaro Addict

It is important to note that you don't have to actually own a GMMG car to purchase these decals................you just have to be a registered user here on the GMMG Registry Forum Board ! ! ! :D

boggie12

Post by boggie12 »

JD who do I send the check to, and what address. I would like 1 of each.

Thanks Frank