Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

2002 Camaro SS [SLP]

Discussion & questions regarding any cool car a member might own or is interested in.

Topic author
chevyfan1251992

Post by chevyfan1251992 »

Hi all! Sorry if my post here is redundant after bring this up in my introduction thread, but I was lucky enough to get a 20k mile SLP SS two weeks ago for a good price and have been loving every minute of owning it! :mrgreen: I had been looking for a quality LS1 F-body with low miles and a six speed for a while and I'm glad I found this car. Although not as rare as a GMMG machine obviously, I've done some research already and have found that my Camaro is 1 of 232 Arctic White 6-speed SS's made in 2002. Of that there's an even smaller number that we converted the way my car was by SLP. I'm excited to learn and preserve more as I go. I'll be going to a number of shows with this car between Springboro, OH to Troy, OH this summer hopefully. Check out my video if you are interested. The same YouTube channel is where I put my Monte Carlo vids up too. Thanks guys, have a safe week!

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Clean SS you have. Enjoy! 8-)

Topic author
chevyfan1251992

Post by chevyfan1251992 »

Thanks again!