Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

New 2014 Z-28 has arrived - Craig Schenk

Discussion & questions regarding any cool car a member might own or is interested in.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Hello to all my friends and loved ones..Emoji

Yes, there really is a 2014 Z28 Camaro God and he dropped mine @ Love Chevrolet in Columbia, SC. Salesman Shawn just sent me this email to get me Pumped-Up and I plan to take delivery around July 16-17, 2014.

Only 400 of these factory built race cars were made and mine is one of the last ones to roll off the assembly line in Canada.

Price you may ask? MSRP = $75,000 plus tax, title etc. Value to me = Priceless! Emoji

It'll look Great sitting next to my Limited Edition 2001 Dale Earnhardt 'Intimidator' SS Camaro of which only 84 were built.

Life Is Good!....Emoji Emoji

Camaro Craig = Emoji

1. Me and my 01 Earnhardt Intimidator ' Maro.

2. Sign on Interstate 85 near Mr. Earnhardt's home town.

3. 'The King' Richard Petty signing my cap in Charlotte, NC - June 2014.

Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

Hello again friends and loved ones...

Salesman Shawn sent me this video walk-around of my new 'Factory Hot-Rod'. Yes, I'am biased but you have to admit this is One Pretty Z28 Camaro!...Emoji

I informed my 'ole Pal Floyd Garrett that it was on the ground in SC and does he want it on display in his muscle car museum. His reply, "I'll be Happy to have It".

http://www.musclecarmuseum.com

Obviously I'am Excited and can't wait to stick my right foot in All 505 Horsepower for a little 'Test Drive' ..Emoji

I reckon I'll do a few photos when I get to Floyd's and I've already got the license plate for it....

Camaro Craig = Emoji

1. License plate.

2. Ball Cap I'll wear when I take delivery.

The new 'Hot Rod' right from GM. So few built - so fast - so cool! Congrats. Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

68 RSSS Ragtop
Vehicle: BB#30

Post by 68 RSSS Ragtop »

Lmk when you come get it. That's 4 miles from my house :) Bob
"A Camaro looks like it can kick your ass, A Firebird looks like it's coming to do it." :lol:

NCGuy68

Post by NCGuy68 »

@68 RS/SS Ragtop wrote:Lmk when you come get it. That's 4 miles from my house :) Bob

Will do Bob. Some details:

1. Love Chevrolet

100 Parkridge Dr.

Columbia, SC

2. Salesman = Shawn Painter

3. Tentative pick-up date = 7-16 Or 7-17 2014.

Would be happy to have you and whomever to join in on this Gala Event.. :dance: More details as to exact date later.

Be sure to drive one of your 'Drop-Top' cars. I'am thinking that 68 Camaro would Very Kool!... :mrgreen:

Craig - Intimidator # 38. [/size]

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

THIS IS SO COOL CRAIG! CONGRATS! I THINK WHITE IS THE COLOR I WOULD CHOOSE. MAYBE SILVER. CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!

NCGuy68

Post by NCGuy68 »

Thanks Jim, I'am Very excited and as happy as a Hog In Mud!... :mrgreen:

I hope Bob can meet me at the dealership and drive one of his 'Drop Top' cars. Could make a very kool photo session. :auto-chevybowtie:

Blackbird34
Site Admin

Post by Blackbird34 »

Congrats on the Z28 Craig! Your going to love it. Put some miles on it and enjoy it!

NCGuy68

Post by NCGuy68 »

Thanks Blackbird 34. I do plan to 'Peddle It' around the block a few times :auto-layrubber: :auto-layrubber: :mrgreen:

2002Z4CSS

Post by 2002Z4CSS »

Take it to the track and see how it runs after it is broken in. :)

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin

Post by daytonajim »

posting for Craig.................. Please tell us more about the car.....

# built - Car # - Engine - Options & more

Car can be seen @ The Floyd Garrett Muscle Car Museum

Sevierville, TN 37876 865-908-0882

http://musclecarmuseum.com/

Hey Jim,

Please post these photos - more later.

Thanks, Craig S.

1. Myself with salesman Shawn. Love Chevrolet - Columbia, SC.

2. Me and 'ole Buddy Floyd Garrett.

3.On display.

4. Fresh fuel into my #38 DEI.