Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

1978 T/A FOR SALE 59,000 original miles

NON - GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
blackbird3

Post by blackbird3 »

Hi all, I am selling my 1978 T/A. This is a WS6/W72 car with a numbers matching Pontiac 400 eng/ 4 speed car. Factory working A/C and AM/FM 8-Track radio. Car is black on black hardtop with deluxe interior. Car is super clean with detailed and correct engine compartment and chassis. All history and paperwork from day one. Asking 30,000 and will consider any serious offer. I can be reached here by message or my phone number is 908-223 1218. Thanks for listening,Tom