Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

SOLD - My 2002 Trans Am WS6

NON - GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Okay, even though I spent a year and a half searching for my car, it's time to put it up for sale. It's been babied the past year and I've barely driven it, but I know theres some people out there that can probably appreciate it more. The car is on craigslist and cars.com but I figure you guys may know of some people and probably can respect it a little more. Here's the listing:

This Trans Am was built in late April 2002. It's believed to be one of the last few hundred off the assembly line ever. The first owner of Detroit, MI. purchased it not long after. She kept the car until October 2012 and traded it in for a new ZR1 Camaro. I purchased the car in Grand Rapids on the 8th of October 2012.

This particular Trans Am is 1 of 632 Silver WS6 coupes with only 278 being automatic and even fewer with the rare Monsoon 12 Disc. CD Player. Since purchasing the car, only an additional 2,000 miles have been added. Bringing the car's current millage to about 33,800 miles. The interior smells new, all lights work, recent synthetic oil change, and newer eagle F1 tires all around. The car is 100% original and stock. The car has won a few shows this past summer.

Along with its rarity are many unique factors. It has all of its original factory chalk markings throughout the engine bay and has all of its assembly parts tags. The car also wears a pristine set of "Last Of The Breed" badges which were offered to later model trans ams.

-Bright Silver Metallic (13U)

-Automatic Transmission (A4)

-Traction Control (NW9)

-T-Tops (CC1/DE4)

-Ebony Leather Interior (AQ9)

-Keyless Entry (AU0)

-Monsoon Sound (W55)

-12 Disc. CD Changer (U1S)

Asking $17,995 OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions. You can PM or respond to this post. I have alot of photos, so if you'd like to see them send me your email. Here is the cars "feature video":

Thanks for looking guys.

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Great video & the car looks great. Jim
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Thanks Jim. Really appreciate it. Have a ton of photos if anyone needs to see anything. Few more pics here in Craigslist ad:

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/cto/4059133886.html

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

$17,500 for any members or friends interested.

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

Okay everyone, I sold the car! If anyone's selling, I'd highly recommend autotrader. They were extremely helpful, and even though it was the only site I paid to post my ad, it sold through them.

GMMG ZL1 41
Site Admin

Post by GMMG ZL1 41 »

THAT'S GREAT. WHAT'S NEXT?

Topic author
02WS6

Post by 02WS6 »

I guess that's the million dollar question....not quite sure. I'll probably keep my eyes open for a GMMG and until then just continue pursuing school :)