Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

CETA BLACKBIRD #4 SOLD (1 of 4)

GMMG cars for sale. Must include all information (i.e., price, miles, full description, contact information, etc.). IF YOU BUY OR SELL A CAR AS A RESULT OF INFORMATION OBTAINED IN THIS FORUM OR FROM ASSISTANCE FROM THE GMMG REGISTRY MANAGEMENT TEAM, WE ASK FOR A 1/2% OF 1% CONTRIBUTION OF THE SALE OR PURCHASE PRICE TO THE GMMG REGISTRY TO ASSIST WITH CONTINUING OPERATIONAL EXPENSES OF THE GMMG REGISTRY AND WEBSITE MAINTENANCE.

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

Going to a former GMMG Owner (Joe) in NJ

GMMG CETA BLACKBIRD #4 SOLD - SOLD - June 5, 2019

We have lost another great car guy. Mike passed away Nov. 2018. He loved GMMG’s & we became great friends. His wife has asked me to help find new homes for his GMMG cars. She is in the process of getting the title in her name from Mike’s name.

One of four T-Top CETA’s – only 10 total CETA’s – six were Converts

I sold this car to Mike around 2012. He also bought SS #76 from me. Currently the car is in Dallas, PA. I thought I’d leave it there for now in case someone from out east is interested.

Mike & I did the ‘Long-Haul’ 2014 Hot Rod Power Tour & the car ran fantastic. That was the last time I saw the car & it looked great. We had a blast in Charlotte, visited Trigger & the WI Dells.

Mike has #4 Professionally Detailed & Paint Seal. His cars are always perfect & spot on.

Matt Murphy visited me in 2009 and signed all my cars including CETA #4.

HERE'S THE LINK with photos & info when I had the car.

http://www.daytonapacecars.com/id48.html - Check it out.

1 of 10 GMMG 2002 CETA Blackbird's built (Car #4)

1 of only 4 T-Top CETA Blackbird's built

(Collector Edition Trans Am) - RARE Z15 CETA Option

380hp LS-1 - 6 speed - Smoke Glass T-Tops –
Collector Edition Interior (mats & seats) - Car Cover

GMMG Open Chamber Exhaust

42k miles winter 2019 – Multiple show winner

All paperwork & documentation including GM Service History

Try & find another one.

Jim Smith – GMMG Registry
715-529-0898
daytonajim@gmail.com
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars