Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Topic author
daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Post by daytonajim »

I’ve been working with Matt Avery for a while. He’s writing a new Camaro book that will include GMMG’s & is gathering information for a new ‘Black-Book’ that will include GMMG’s.

The GMMG Registry needs your assistance. Please share this with other GMMG owners.
The GMMG Registry has been gathering information for over 10 years & there are a lot of GMMG’s that we don’t have any information or photos of. We know some of the information is wrong & needs updating.

Would you please go to this page https://www.gmmgregistry.com/forums/for ... formation/ on the GMMG Forum, find your car & e-mail me any updates or changes for your car or any other GMMG’s you have info on?
Jim’s e-mail is – daytonajim@gmail.com

If you’d like the Registry to keep your contact info on file in the archives, please include it. …….. Name, address, C/S/Z, e-mail, cell phone, all the GMMG’s you have. Your information will be kept confidential.

The drop-dead date that I need to have updated information to Matt is July 15, 2019. I will submit the information I have & if we don’t have the correct information for your GMMG we will have no other choice but to go with what we have (Right or wrong).

Please review the information we have at this point in time.

This is an opportunity to get the information updated.

Thanks. Jim Smith
MIA GMMG Dec2021b.jpg
MIA GMMG Dec2021b.jpg (420.23 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars

OKSS

Post by OKSS »

Your hard work and dedication are appreciated Jim.