Welcome to the new GMMG Registry forum! Hopefully this new forum should be easier for everyone to register, login, navigate, and post! :)

Shout out to Mike Carnahan @ Vengeance Racing !!!!!

This forum is to be used to advise other forum members of news that would be of interest to everyone here on this forum board.

Topic author
Ralph3360
Vehicle: Year One Blackbird #5

Shout out to Mike Carnahan @ Vengeance Racing !!!!!

Post by Ralph3360 »

Hello All !!! I took my 2002 GMMG/Year One Blackbird #5 yesterday up to Vengeance Racing in Cumming,Georgia to have the car checked out by none other than Mr. Mike Carnahan the man who built this car 18 years ago !!!!! . GREAT MAN !!! nothing In my mind was wrong with this car I just wanted to get it checked out since I purchased it back in July for my own peace of mind !!! we had a good conversation on the car he said that the car is in perfect condition the best he has seen since they rolled out the door and I can't tell you how AWESOME that made me feel !!! Look at their wesbite listed below so you can see what all these Great people do in the racing end of things. I recommend them to anyone who has a need for their services. Thanks again Mike for your expertise yesterday and for the hospitality given by everyone at Vengeance Racing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://vengeanceracing.net/

Ralph C.
Georgia

daytonajim
Site Admin
Vehicle: Many GMMG's

Re: Shout out to Mike Carnahan @ Vengeance Racing !!!!!

Post by daytonajim »

Thanks for sharing. Other's would love to see this on Facebook - GMMG Owners. Please share. Jim

https://www.facebook.com/groups/GMMGown ... nthusiasts
Dick Harrell # 9, 18 (Organic Green) #27 (Vic Edlebrock's) - Bobby Labonte Blackbird #38 - Johnny Benson Berger SS #72 - PE Brickyard PR1 (red) - DHPE#4 Brickyard - silver - DEI #54 - 3 of 4 'real' 2000 Daytona 500 GTP Pace Cars