#5 DEI – Original Owner

#5 DEI – Original Owner2012-12-28T10:27:09-05:00

Home Forums GMMG CARS Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS Camaro #5 DEI – Original Owner

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Original Owner is Mike from PA

Posting photo from the archives of DEI #5. Owner (DEI 005)can add & change later. Jim

NCGuy68
    Participant

I met Mike and viewed this car a few years back when DEI hosted a Camaro Ledgends show.

Mike also attended the spring Nascar cup race at Bristal and got sun-burned to a crisp. A week before I advised him to bring sun-block ’cause it can get hot in TN in the Spring. I guess he just forgot – Oh well…… :doh:

dei005
    Participant

Yes but that was May of 2004!!!! Bristol race was a record setting temperature day, if I’m not mistaking…the burn was well worth the experience of being in “Thunder Valley”!!!

Currently 6,800 (VERY ENJOYABLE) miles —exactly— on car. Was only able to have it out 3 times last year, due to when I had time…weather didn’t permit…and when it was nice out…I had too much to do!!! Always works that way! Only put 256 miles on since September of 2011. I do put miles on it in the garage because I have car on jacks and run it through its gears about once a month during the “off” season. (Don’t need any seals drying up!) Got to go, figured I would try and post something on here while I had the chance!!! Mike

daytonajim
    Keymaster

daytonajim
    Keymaster
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar