#68 Dale Earnhardt Intimidator – JD

///#68 Dale Earnhardt Intimidator – JD
#68 Dale Earnhardt Intimidator – JD2012-11-17T20:58:16-05:00

Home Forums GMMG CARS Dale Earnhardt Intimidator SS Camaro #68 Dale Earnhardt Intimidator – JD

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all, my name is John and I bought JD’s Intimidator SS from Nancy last Fall. I’ve been an Earnhardt fan since the late 1980’s and have owned several ’83-88 Monte Carlo SS’s including the one I have had for 25 years now, mostly because of seeing them on the track as a kid.

As far as Camaros, I’ve had a couple IROCs back in the mid-’90s. My dad has a 5,000 mile ’98 SS convertible he bought new and I previously had a ’00 SS convertible as well. I’ve wanted one of these Intimidator SS cars since they first came out.

Nancy’s son-in-law and I have been friends since High School and he knows my appreciation of these things. I did know JD a little bit but not too well. We have friends in common and knew many of the same people. I definitely appreciate Nancy giving me the opportunity to purchase it and carry on the history.

I am honored to be the next caretaker of this car. It is a bucket-list item for me. I will likely be asking some questions as I figure the site out a little more. Thanks in advance!

John

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    daytonajim
    Keymaster

Great car- welcome John – have fun with your new GMMG.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  daytonajim.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar